How to Install Lightroom Presets on mobile in 2023
Installing Lightroom Presets on your mobile device is a relatively straightforward process, but the specific steps may vary depending on the device and operating system you are using. Here is a general guide on how to install Lightroom Presets on mobile:
- First, make sure that you have the Lightroom mobile app installed on your device. You can download it for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Next, you’ll need to purchase or download the Lightroom Presets you want to use. There are many websites and resources where you can find free and paid presets.
- Once you have downloaded the presets, you will need to extract the files from the zip folder. This can be done by opening the folder and selecting the files, then right-clicking and selecting “Extract All” or similar option.
- Open the Lightroom mobile app on your device and tap the “+” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select “Import Presets” from the options that appear.
- Navigate to the location on your device where you have saved the presets and select the files you want to import.
- The presets will now be available in the app and you can apply them to your photos.
- Once the preset is imported, you can find it in the “Preset” section of the app and apply it to any photo by simply clicking on it.
Keep in mind that, for some mobile device, the process is a bit different, but the overall concept is the same. Some mobile versions of Lightroom don’t allow you to import presets from your device, but instead you will need to sync them from your desktop copy of Lightroom using Adobe Creative Cloud.